The term ‘Bhendi Bazaar’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- All prices are shown in UK Sterling Pounds.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and photography. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
All parcels sent to the UK and ROI are not tracked or signed for and are sent as a ‘small parcel’ via 2nd class Standard Royal Mail delivery. Please allow 3-5 working days from date of dispatch. If you would like your order sent via a tracked or signed for service, please contact us at the time of ordering. The customer will be liable for any additional postage costs. Costs will be worked out on an individual basis and the customer will be billed accordingly.
Shipping to countries within Europe will be charged at a flat rate of £17.00 for all orders up to 2kg. Shipping to countries outside of Europe will be charged at a flat rate of £23.00 for all orders up to 2kg.
- Under the Consumer Rights Act you have a right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and receive a full refund up to 30 days from receipt. Please advise us by email of any problems within 7 working days of receipt so we can put things right as soon as possible. Subject to inspection and acceptance by us, we will provide a replacement or refund as applicable.
- If non-faulty goods are returned to us in a non re-sellable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund. Please be aware that we are only able to make refunds via the credit or debit card used for the original transaction.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund the cost of postage incurred by returning the items to us, nor refund the original cost of delivery.
Damaged and Missing items
- If you have reason to believe that any of your spice blends have been tampered with in transit, please raise this with us by email. Whilst we are not responsible for any damage caused during transit, we will be happy to discuss each case on an individual basis.
- We ship our spice blends within 1-2 working days via Royal Mail. If your items do not arrive within 10 working days, please contact us. Please be aware that any delay or misplacement of items is not the fault of Bhendi Bazaar but that of Royal Mail. Unfortunately, we have no control over your parcel once it leaves us.